Monday, February 7, 2011

Go Packers!

Sure, it doesn't have a lot to do with being a chaplain, but what the hell. Super Bowl wins are few and far between. Go PACKERS!

Now where was I...

I actually watched most of the playoffs in the Hospital this year, and it was a definite change of pace for me. For starters, answering to Trauma Pages meant that unlike my usual MO, Football actually couldn't be the only thing in my universe. I checked scores in waiting rooms between visits.

During the Green Bay-Falcons game, I actually had to flee the Cafeteria due to the large number of cancer patients present watching as well, most of them Falcons fans, and knowing me I'm pretty sure I'd rub it in their faces.

So I think I'm growing. That said, excuse me. Gonna go attack my Pittsburgh Native Dean of Students with Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment