Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What am I doing here?

For starters? Trying to figure out this Blogger thing, which didn't let me actually write a post until I spent about an hour playing around with the settings.

This bodes well for a start to a blog, don't you think?

My intention for this Blog is to serve as a receptacle of my thoughts during what will hopefully be the last year before I am ordained, and possibly beyond. It's no good to think too far ahead, though.

For right now, I am serving as an Intern Chaplain in a Hospital in the Atlanta area. More than that I can't say here, just so there is no way that I will be accused of breaking patient confidentiality. (I don't plan on talking about my patients, anyway, this is just to cover my bases, legally speaking. HIPAA is vicious.)

I will try to make my posts funny, interesting, and poignant, though when push comes to shove I'll probably be happy if I can only achieve the second. Also, be sure to watch the "Chopsticks" page, which can be viewed from the link above, to see some truly amateur webcomics about Chaplaining from yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment